Christian Way Farm would like to invite you to a special day of food, activities and entertainment that will be fun for the whole family.
Our usual fall Saturday activities will continue but on this day we add the availability of food and provide special music. A variety of Christian music brings an uplifting sound throughout the farm.
Our purpose on this day is to provide a family friendly atmostphere on the farm as we celebrate and give thanks for another Harvest season.
Admission includes the opportunity to enjoy all the music of the day plus the following fun activities:
- Explore the straw castle.
- Navigate the corn maze.
- Enjoy a tractor wagon ride.
- Visit the u-pick pumpkin patch (Pumpkins are not included in admission, but the most expensive pumpkins in the patch are $4.00. Other pumpkins and decorating items are available for purchase)
- Shell and grind corn.
- Feed and pet the animals.
- Play in corn-filled antique trucks.
- Browse in the farm's store, located in an old barn.
- Catch a ride on the lawnmower train.
- Race around the tricycle track.
- Or just relax in the swing or rocking chairs on the porch!
Additional activities will be available such as pumpkin painting, hair spray and face painting. These activities will cost $1.00 each.
Food is available for purchase and will include the every popular burgoo, grilled chicken and pork chop sandwiches.
Apples with caramel, chips, drinks, smores and candy also available.
Picnic areas are available for those who buy food or choose to bring their own.
Please no alcholic beverages.
$6.00 per person
For groups rates on this date, please call before Oct. 12.
Children under 2 free.